Woonona Beach Resort

Friday, March 02, 2007

Ran off and joined the circus...

One of N's new after school activities is Circus. She thinks it's fab. She particularly enjoys the tissu. Check out her style. She will be learning many circus skills from hula hooping, trapeze, juggling, stilts, clowning, twirling and human pyramids.
She has also started Latin dancing on Tuesday nights with me. Unlike me she can remember the steps and the instructors think she is great. They just smile at me and say "let's do it again slowly". N just shakes her head and tells me I'm hopeless, but is over the moon that we are learning together.

Keeping on the circus theme, daddy has bought N an early birthday present. Yes....just like everything M buys it is supersized....15ft circular tampoline with net. Only just fits in the grassed section of the yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home